NUTRITIONAL INFO per serve (makes 20) Carbs: 7.0g Protein: 7.5g Fat: 5.1g
- 100g Coles Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 50g Raw Almonds (with shell on)
- 30g Honey
- 120g Steel cut oats
- 120g Vanilla Protein Powder
- 20ml Water
- 20g Desiccated Coconut (for rolling)
- In a bowl, mix protein powder, water and oats with your hands.
- Warm up Peanut butter and honey in microwave until its soft and runny.
- Add peanut butter/honey to oats/protein powder and combine evenly.
- Blitz almonds in a food processor and then add to mixture.
- Roll balls into medium size and then into the coconut. Place balls onto baking paper and store in fridge for 12 hours.
- Store in air-tight container