NUTRITIONAL INFO (per single serve) Carbs: 3.9g Protein: 19.6g Fat: 7.0g
- Spray of oil
- 5ml Olive Oil
- 10g garlic crushed
- 100g leek, thinly sliced
- 420g button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 200g baby spinach leaves
- 2 eggs
- 6 egg whites
- 125ml skim milk
- 40g light 50% reduced fat cheese
HOW TO MAKE:
- Preheat oven to 160c and spray a 23cm round cake pan with canola
- Heat oil in medium and cook garlic and leak, stirring through until leek softens.
- Add mushrooms and stir until they become tender
- Add spinach and cook off until spinach wilts.
- Drain off and discard any liquid.
- Whisk eggs, egg whites, milk and cheese into a large bowl and stir in vegetable mixture.
- Pour egg mixture into prepared pan and bake for 30 mins or until set
- Place frittata under hot grill until browned
- Can be served at breakfast or stored for a quick handy snack.