Let’s face it being a female today means being busy with multiple jobs to do so exercise often falls to the bottom of the to do list and prioritising much needed ‘me’ time is tough.
Being active has many health benefits, helps to make you feel more energised plus is essential for managing stress, sleep and positive mental health!
To all my busy ladies with little time to exercise – here are 10 ways you can boost your energy levels by sneaking in these easy movements:
- Get up and walk around as much as possible, leave items out of reach so you have to get up when you need them
- Squat and brush and squat and brush – whether it’s your teeth or hair you do this daily so you can squat daily too!
- When doing the dishes focus on pelvic floor squeezes, butt clenching and calf raises
- Do crunches during the advert breaks when watching TV
- Set an alarm on your phone to remind you to move when sat at your desk for long periods, get up and do some alternating lunges
- Try dancing around the house with the vacuum cleaner and put some fun into the daily chores
- Join in at the playground rather than sit on the side lines if you are taking your kids out to play
- Before you sit on the sofa at night, take 30 seconds to perfect your plank
- Use your stairs as much as possible to help burn extra calories and tighten your bum
By incorporating these little movements into your everyday activities you can be sure that you will be strengthening and tightening your body daily!