NUTRITIONAL INFO (per single serve) Carbs: 21.0g Protein: 42.4g Fat: 3.8g
INGREDIENTS (serves 1)
- 150g Lean baked chicken breast
- 50g Broccoli
- 100g Cauliflower
- 100g Butternut squash, boiled
- 100g Red pepper
- 35g Honey Soy Marinade
How to Make:-
- Cut chicken into strips
- Cook in a non-stick pan over medium to high heat until lightly brown
- In a separate pan or wok, combine broccoli, cauliflower, squash and pepper, and cook until softened.
- Add marinade and the chicken, stir-fry for a further 2 to 3 minutes.