NUTRITIONAL INFO (per single serve) Carbs: 5.6g Protein: 38.5g Fat: 11.4g
INGREDIENTS (serves 4)
- 500g boneless sirloin beef steaks, excess fat trimmed
- 200g butter lettuce, leaves separated, washed, dried, torn
- 100g red pepper, quartered, deseeded, cut crossways into thin strips
- 100g bean sprouts, trimmed
- 100g green shallots, trimmed, sliced
- 50g chopped red onion
- 20g cup loosely packed fresh coriander leaves
- 20g cup shredded fresh mint
- 80ml fresh lime juice
- 40ml fish sauce
- 20ml soy sauce
- 5g garlic clove, finely chopped
- 10g small fresh red chillies, deseeded, finely chopped
How to Make:-
- Heat a chargrill or barbecue grill on medium-high. Add the beef and cook for 3-4 minutes each side for medium-rare or until cooked to your liking.
- Transfer to a plate and set aside for 15 minutes to cool. Cut across the grain into thin strips. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, to make the dressing, combine the lime juice, fish sauce, soy sauce, garlic, chilli in a small bowl and mix well.
- Place the beef, lettuce, capsicum, bean sprouts, green shallots, coriander and mint in a large bowl.
- Pour over dressing and toss gently to combine. Serve immediately.
- Option to garnish with mint